Monday, July 30, 2007

Writer's Decahedron

So I haven't really been able to write much. Nothing seems up to my own standards, which is problematic to say the least. I think there's several things that could be affecting this. Several personal problems, strained relationships with friends, and my distance from the girl I love. Thus, which is why I have chosen a decahedron for it's 10 sides, as opposed to the conventional "block", which is usually a conventional cube/rectangular prism, and it's conventional 6 sides. But I live to break convention, bitches. But summed up, in addition to the three problems aforementioned, my mind is also concerned with my weight, lack of patio furniture, my lower back, dust, poor weather, and one more rather large one below...

I'm really unsure how to even start trying to take writing as a career. I imagine University is required, and then for that massive money is required, which in turn involves standing around some fithly establishment, with stupid people yelling at you for 8 hours until you have a brain hemorrhage. Which just plain isn't fun.

Hopefully things will change soon. For all you that have read this, I appreciate the dedication to my writing that made you brave my slight geometry throwback. Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ryan.. I think you're an amazing writer. And I think if you really want to do it then you can. And I also think that if you go to University we should go together. And then maybe we can have classes together. And then we can sit there and giggle and pass notes like we're 6. I dont know if that would be such a great idea but it's worth a try. But yeah. I dont think you should worry :) Because you have this awesome natural talent. And I believe in you. <3 and this is a blog-length comment :P
I love you!